3.18.2011

The End Justifies The Means

Hi, everyone ... it's me, Tanner. 


So this morning, Mom was all "Tanner!  PLEASE be quiet!  I'm trying to sleep!"

I have to say - I was pretty offended.  What, does she think I'm stupid?!!!  I could SEE that she was sleeping.  But she can't fix breakfast or let me out onto the cat porch when she's lying there with her eyes closed.  She needed to get UP and start risin' and shinin'!  If I had to speed that process along by using the bedroom window blinds as a xylophone and my body as the mallet, then so be it.  You know that saying - the end justifies the means? 

My point exactly!

 Have a great weekend, everyone! 

11 comments:

Random Felines said...

Or to the Tommy trick - sit on mom until she HAS to get up!!

OKcats said...

Tanner, sometimes are humans are just too thickheaded! Keep trying!

The Daily Pip said...

I couldn't agree more! My personal favorite is to bark loudly until they get out of bed!

Your pal, Pip

GreatGranny said...

Go, Tanner, go. Mom hates when I do this, but it gets her up...my Mom is very thick and so hard to train.
Kassey

Old Kitty said...

Awww lovely Tanner!! Your mum just needs more erm.. training!! LOL! take care
x

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your face looks sooooooooo incredulous that your Mommy would yell at you! You reminded me of my Angel Bobo...he used to slam the Venetian blinds at my old apt EVERY morning to wake me up!
xoxo

Karen Jo said...

I have to get my Mom up for breakfast every morning, too. We don't have blinds to rattle, so I pat her cheek with my paw. If that doesn't work, I stick my claws in her scalp just a tiny bit.

Herman

greygirl25 said...

Good show Tanner.

Animal alarms are very necessary.

Sage said...

That was perfect! I think you have the alarm thing down quite well and it seems very effective. We aren't showing our kitties this post, though.....

Cherie K. Miller said...

Tucker, you'll have to take some tips from my Kitty. I wrote a post last Saturday called "Zombified." That's what my "parents" look like when they stagger down the hallway at 4:00 a.m. to meet my needs.

Dropping by the blog hop today - follow me! www.Pet-peeves.org

Terry said...

My kitty Tishia licks my eyelids when she wants them to open. It works!