3.01.2011

In the dog house ...

Hi, everybody, it's me, Phoebe ... and I'm here with a special for-dogs-only PSA. 

My fellow Canine Americans, please take note!  Based on extremely recent events, it seems that when you take advantage of a quick potty break to sniff out, and then roll luxuriantly in, the putrid remains of a dead squirrel, it makes the Mom People a tad upset!

In my case, it also got me an unscheduled bath in the (bathroom) sink here at the office ... in cold water no less!  So my advice to you, friends, is - do not succumb to the temptation.  I'm here to tell you - it's just not worth it. (See photo below.)



Sign me,

Signing Up For Dead-Squirrel-Innards-Anonymous

3 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

Yupper. My mommy told me about her red hunting doggie, Jack. P-U!!

Old Kitty said...

Oh my stars, beautiful Phoebe!! LOL!!!!!

Glad you are all bathed and looking gorgeous as always!! Take care
x

Ivan from WMD said...

I'm sorry, Pheobe, but being a cat I just don't get this kind of activity!