3.23.2011

Jammin' for a cause!

Hi, everybody ... it's me, Tucker!  And I'm jammin!  Or will be very soon!

Ok, you're confused.  Let me back up a bit ...

So Mom is subscribed to a Crestie mailing list on Yahoo, called Powderpuff Chinese Cresteds .  She doesn't really post much, and the list is not that busy, but every now and then she finds out about something really cool.  Of course, when she does, I'm the first "furson" she tells.  And - of course when I find out about something great - all of you are the first ones I want to tell! So here it is ...

There is this company called Cesar Monkey Jammies that caters to Cresties, and other hairless, sparsely coated, or small breeds like Xolos, American Hairless Terriers, and Chihuahuas.  Now, as a full confession (and I hope that this is not TMI), I usually sleep ... well ... nekkid ... except for my furs (I even take my collar off) ... and so does Phoebe.  In the wintertime, Mom might keep a T-shirt or sweatshirt on us, but that's about it.  Frankly, I'm shocked and disappointed that I didn't know about these cool jammies until now!  I thought Mom was more on the ball than that ... I guess we need to sit down and have a talk. 

Well, anyway ... Cesar Monkey Jammies not only makes these really awesome jammies ... but they are rescue minded as well, which of course we love!  And right now, they're hosting a Jammie Giveaway to help Pelona, a Xolo who was rescued from a really horrible place (sounds kind of like a puppy mill) down in Mexico.  You can read more about Pelona here , or at a blog called Xolo Your Love (which I'm on my way to check out as soon as I finish here).  The drawing is this Sunday, March 27th, and here's how it works:

 Xolo Rescue League is sponsoring a ChipIn event and for a minimum donation of $10, you will be entered one time into the giveaway.  For every $10 donation (you can donate more if you want), you will automatically receive one entry into the drawing for your own cool jammies!  Now here in Florida, spring has sprung and all of that, and we probably have about another week max of reasonably nice weather before it gets super hot and humid, but I know a lot of you are still battling snow, ice, and cold ... and what better way to do it than snug and comfy in your very own stylish Cesar Monkey Jammies ... and it's all for a really great cause!

Here's the link:  ChipIn link 

I'll see you there!  And then after that ... I'll be dreaming of my new jammies (and a better world where dogs don't need rescuing because no one would dream of abandoning or mistreating them!)

10 comments:

Elaine Pritchard said...

What a great idea!! Hope you win - but what a great cause to donate to even if you don't.

Love and licks, Winnie

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

Hey Tucker (and Phoebe and Friends!) Thanks for checking out our blog! :) We're always happy to add to our list of bloggy friends!

OKcats said...

How cool - Jammies!!! We don't wear clothes ever ever, but we hope you have lots of doggie friends that do!

Baby Patches said...

Hai Tucker! Thanks you for stopping by my bloggie. I added you to my feeds so I can come to visits. Cool, pawsome Jammies! And what a great cause. Meowwoof

Old Kitty said...

Me and Charlie love your new look blog!! WOW!!!!!! It's really really lovely!!!!

Thanks for the info about this fab cause and group!! Yay for jammies!!!! Take care
x

Remington said...

Sounds like a great idea! So do you SpongeBob jammies?

Two Pitties in the City said...

I would love to see you dressed in those.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I am gonna share this right now!

houndstooth said...

Those jammies are super cute, but not my size! BOL! I sure hope that they raise the money they need for Pelona, though!

Bunny

Unknown said...

Aww what a sweetheart you are! New follower from the blog hop here :) Enjoying your blog!