3.11.2011

Back to business as usual!

Hi, everybody!  It's me, Tucker!  And I bet I know what you're thinking ... the MP has been hogging all the posts lately, right? Well, tell me about it!  I finally had to sit her down last night and explain as kindly, but as firmly, as possible, that I am the one whose name is on this blog, and therefore it is MINE!  She mentioned something about being the one who pays for stuff, but I think that's irrelevant.  I am willing to share.  I am NOT willing to have MY blog completely taken over.  Not even by Mom, even though I love her a lot.  And so ... Mom will probably be back in the next couple of days to post the next post in the 50-50 series, which I do fully support, since it is all about showcasing shelter dogs and cats who need great homes like the one I was fortunate enough to get.  (Though Mom is always saying that SHE was the lucky one to get ME!!! ... and who can argue with that?!!)

Meanwhile, I thought I'd post this photo Mom took of me the other day.  I was sitting out on the balcony of our office watching for manatees (still haven't spotted one, though) and Mom snapped the picture  She took it with her lomo setting and then she put the oil painting filter over it.  I think it came out pretty good, myself, and so did Mom.  It's currently her screen saver.

I also like this one of me looking at the boats ...





Have a super weekend, everyone! 

4 comments:

GreatGranny said...

Tucker, the oil painting filter sure enhances your handsome good looks.
Y'all have a good weekend as well.
Kassey, your ladycat friend

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Tucker!!! Yay for putting your paw down!!! Awww but mum takes such lovely pics of you though!! Take care
x

Two Pitties in the City said...

I do like the lomo setting. I wish we could see manitees from our deck. We usually just see rats...

OKcats said...

Those are great photos, Mr. Tucker! We hope you all have a great weekend!