3.22.2011

New Season ... New Look

Hi, everyone ... it's me, Tucker!

Mom & I were talking it over last night and she agreed with me that it was time to change the template for my blog.  I picked it out when I first started the blog, but I'm not sure it's really " us."  We like this one better and hope you do, too.

Mom said she'll be back later tonight or tomorrow with the next post for the 50-50.


She's really excited to introduce you to Bruno and Libby, who are currently residing in shelters in Connecticut and need loving homes. 

3 comments:

Terry said...

It looks great, and it's easy to read. Two paws up!

OscarBlogger said...

Looks good! It's nice to change things up every once in a while!

Gigi said...

Hi Tucker, My Human hasn't a clue how to change the template or anything else on my blog. She's not really sure how she got it going in the first place. **I** would like a change but she says it's not gonna happen. Surprise. Sigh.

Yours looks very nice.