11.21.2010

What the heck is going on?

Hi, everybody!  It's me, Tucker.  And I have to say ... I hate to complain, but Mom is really disappointing me lately.  First of all, she made us miss yesterday's blog post because she said the computer wasn't working right.  Which stinks, because I had a few things I wanted to say.  And then today, we worked all day and I figured we'd have tonight to relax and just hang out, but then Mom put on makeup and fixed her hair and said she was going out to dinner.  That was bad enough.  But then she came home smelling like strange dog stink.  That Mom - she is such a traitor.  If dogs could go to the restaurant, then why couldn't Phoebe and I go, too?  I dine out quite a bit, and am always on my best behavior.  Certainly I would have been a better dinner companion than THIS dog whose picture I found on Mom's camera. 


I mean, seriously?  What kind of restaurant would allow this clown in? 

(Mom says this is Bella, Aunt M. & Uncle M.'s new English Bulldog puppy.  She is kinda cute, I guess.)

6 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Those treacherous people! Maybe a good slobber in her shoe?

Sam

Old Kitty said...

Awww Bella is so cute!!! Me and Charlie are sure you'd like her too!! :-) Take care
x

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! But I can see how that would be annoying. Maybe she just takes time to get used to.

Gigi said...

Well, if YOU had been allowed to come out to dinner also, THEN you could be tolerant and say how cute the new doggie is. But since she left you HOME, with no fun foods or company, I think it is only right for you to be BITTER and hold a grudge against that new puppy! What RIGHT did she have coming home SMELLING like him??? Punish her.

Bocci said...

Ha! Tucker, you are hilarious! Thanks for the follow-just returned the favor:-)
Please stop back by Bocci's Beefs for many toy give-a-ways coming soon-one this week!

houndstooth said...

Uh oh! Tucker, beware! That kind of cuteness does strange things to people!

Bunny