11.21.2010

Sunday Supper


Peek-a-boo! It's me ... Finn! 

And I just thought you might want to see what I'm having for dinner tonight ... (if you are squeamish about raw meat you might not want to look ....)


If you are curious, what I (and Olivia and Tanner) am having for dinner tonight is chunks of raw pheasant with pork liver.  You can't really tell but some of the pheasant chunks have bone in them.  So this makes basically a complete meal from the prey model raw diet standpoint.  If any of you kitties' humans are interested in learning more about feeding you a raw diet, Mom wrote an informational article about Raw Feeding For Cats - An Overview that is on our friend Alex's website IBD Kitties

Alex is an angel now, but she and her mom are still on a mission - to spread the word about feline IBD and to help kitties who have been diagnosed with it.  So since a raw diet has been known to help kitties with all sorts of problems, Alex's mom asked our mom and our friend BK's mom to write something about raw feeding for the IBD site, and they both did. 

Well ... gotta go - it's time to eat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Looks like a great dinner. Were there any leftovers? Somehow I doubt it.

Gigi said...

Looks plenty nommy to me!

Elaine Pritchard said...

Woo-hoo! I like the look of that dinner. Yummmy!