1.01.2011

Setting the record straight ...

Happy Saturday, everybody.  It's me, Tanner.  And I'd just like to set the record straight about one thing:  Tucker may be the oldest, and he may be in charge of us when Mom's not here, but he is NOT the only one who loves Mom a lot or who tries really hard to take care of her.  In fact, this morning when Mom was still feeling really yucky and was laying there in bed, who was it who managed to be posed right in her eyeline so that she could take a picture of me with her phone without even moving her head off the pillow? ....
Me, watching over Mom 

(Don't worry, Mom - I'll make sure nothing will hurt you while you're sleeping!  And if you think scratching me in that special spot behind my left ear will make you feel better, you just go ahead.  I'll be right here.)
That's right ... ME! 

I gotta say - it's a good thing that Tucker is a really awesome big brother and that I love him as much as I do.  Cause otherwise he could get REALLY annoying!

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww sweet Tanner!! You are doing a fabulous job too looking after mum!! Take care
x

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Tanner you are REALLY watching over your Mom so closely because you have to make sure she is well enough to feed you, right? MOL!