12.11.2010

What I'm doing right now ...

Good morning, friends!  It's another gray, chilly day in the Bay Area, and since I don't feel like doing much else, I thought I'd give you an almost live shot of what I'm doing right now

(which is laying on Mom's lap while she works).  And I'm working, too ... helping to keep her warm!  I know it's Saturday and we shouldn't be working, but at least we get to do it from home and be snuggly on the couch!

At least if I have to be working on Saturday, I can look stylish doing it, in one of my favorite Outward Hound tees ... but of course the ankle biter thing is just a joke ... I'd NEVER bite anyone!  

Have a great day, everybody! 

5 comments:

Gigi said...

The Bay Area--as in the **San Francisco** Bay Area? Hey! I live here too! Right in SF! Maybe I'll see you strolling by my front window?? Unfortunately I am not 'llowed Outside.

And thanks for your purrs for Aggie and Wally's Dad--he's lots better!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Hi, Spitty. No, we live in Tampa - the lesser-known Bay area. But my mom wishes we lived out where you live. She loves the juice that comes in those tall bottles with the cork and apparently out close to you is where they make a lot of it.

Old Kitty said...

Awww beautiful Tucker!!! You are doing a great job keeping mum's lap warm and keeping her company!!!

Enjoy your Saturday!! Take care
x

houndstooth said...

That is one of the funniest shirts I've ever seen! I'm relieved to hear that you don't believe in actually doing that, though!

Bunny

Sage said...

You are certainly stylish in the super-cool tee! Mom is talking about looking up that site, but I think I should distract her....