12.13.2010

Back by popular demand!

Good evening, friends!

My big bro, Tucker, clued me in that my presence (and some photos) had been requested ... and voila ... here I am!  It HAS been a little bit since I've had a turn to blog, so I'm definitely going to have to see what I can do about that in the future.  Perhaps a family meeting is in order to determine some sort of schedule.  Meanwhile, it's good to be back, and I hope you've all been well. 

It's just a couple of weeks till Christmas, and I hope you've all written to Santa Paws like I have to make sure that he knows what you want.  And now for those pictures. 


My diva stare

Another patented Diva-esqe glance

Yes, Mom?

Snoozing with Tanner

My sweet face

Getting my beauty rest

I am pretending that the camera doesn't exist


One last one ... just because

 That's it for me tonight!

Purrs till next time,

Olivia

6 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Olivia! You look fabulous. I am very familiar with the diva-esque glance - I live with three cats!

Your pal, Pip

houndstooth said...

Olivia, you look mahvelous, dahling!

I have my list ready for Santa, and my paws crossed that he comes through for me!

Bunny

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Olivia!! You are indeed a stunning diva kitty!!!
Take are
x

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Olivia! You are quite photogenic!

Gigi said...

Oh, Olivia! You **do** have a sweet face. I am....smitten! You & Tanner are ever so much more inneresting than the Woofie (though for a canine, he's all right, I guess). I think you definitely need a schedule. I would like to be able to count on seeing you on a regular basis.

Kristin G. said...

What a pretty kitty! I hope to see more of you soon too!