12.07.2010

Look ... it's Santa Paws!


Ha ha, only kidding!  It's only me in my red blanket coat!  (I have a T-shirt on underneath here, too, because it is COLD today .... 38 degrees, which in Florida is pretty cold!) I'm keeping warm, though, and I'm really happy because I'm back at work today!  Mom's office was moving to a new place last week and it was too hectic for me to come.  Now they're somewhat settled in the temporary office space while their eventual new office is being fixed up for them.  Mom's office will look out over the marina, which she is excited about, and apparently manatees will come right up to the seawall and beg for lettuce.  I'm looking forward to checking those guys out. 

Happy Tuesday, everybody!

5 comments:

houndstooth said...

I'm glad your mom got all settled in the new place and you get to go back to work!

We had a high of 22 degrees here with a wind chill of 3, so we can appreciate being cold!

Bunny

Old Kitty said...

Manatees!! Oh wow!! Sweet Tucker me and Charlie are so envious!! Please tell them we said hello when you do see them!

Yay that your mum has moved to a nice office overlooking the marina! that's brilliant! Take care
x

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, that IS pretty nippy!

I think you'll get to meet lots of new friends in your mom's new office. How lucky for you!

The Daily Pip said...

Manatees! Oh please get pictures for us!

Your pal, Pip

OKcats said...

Tucker, you look very festive! That is too cool you get to go to work with your Mom. My mom wishes we could come to her work with her, but she's pretty sure we would be Bad.