12.08.2010

Our first holiday card!

Hi, everybody!  Hope everyone is having wonderful Wednesday!  Halfway through the week ... I think I can see the weekend from here!

If anyone is counting, there are 17 shopping days remaining till Christmas!

And we received our first holiday card in the mail today! 

It was from Mom's friend Brittany and Phoebe's and my pup friends, Bama, Brodie, and Allee! 


Mom put it up on her cubicle wall ... isn't it a cute card?  And the picture is, of course, of our buds (from left to right):  Bama, Brodie, and Allee.  You can't see Allee too well, because, being a Scottie, she's all black.  But aren't Bama & Brodie cute?

Merry Christmas, guys, and thanks for the love!

10 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Oh wow!! what a great card!!!! and look at these sweet woofies!!

happy christmas!! Take care
x

The Daily Pip said...

Hurray for holiday cards!!!

Your pal, Pip

Sam said...

Nice cards! You must have been so happy when you got them. It's a great time of year. :)

Kristin G. said...

Only 17 days? I have a lot to do!

houndstooth said...

Aww, what cute cards! Christmas cheer is beginning to spread!

Bunny

Elaine Pritchard said...

Lovely card and photo.

I'm going to write a letter to Santa later xxx

Anonymous said...

That is a really great card. I can't believe it is only two more weeks away!

Helen Pigott said...

Hello,
I found you while hopping around and I am now a new follower. I would love you to visit me and perhaps follow me back too.
We got our first Christmas card on 29th November!I look forward to getting to know you better in the future.
Helen
-x-
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

AngelPups said...

Happy Holidays! We found you on the Pet Blogger Hop and we're glad to meet you! You are both adorable little pups!
Kelly & Crew
Big Mac, Molly & Moxie
angelpupscreations.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

How sweet! Thanks for posting!

-Britt