10.15.2011

Sad on Saturday

But Mom, why AREN'T we going to the Ybor City Saturday Market?  

Mom note:  I guess it's no secret by now that I love outdoor green markets, street fairs, and their ilk.  I especially love them in the fall when it's not so freaking hot!  The dogs always enjoy themselves as well, especially Tucker who never misses any opportunity to schmooze!  And today we had planned to go with some friends to the one in Ybor City but unfortunately we woke up to gloomy skies threatening rain, rather than the beautiful crisp, sunny day the weatherman had promised.  Speaking of which, I obviously missed the boat in my choice of career paths.  In what other profession can you do your job wrong at least ninety percent of the time and still have one?  But that's a question for another day.  I think I'm going to  BLOG HOP  for a little bit, and then go back to bed!  Have a great Saturday, everyone! 

17 comments:

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Tucker, maybe the clouds will roll away before the day ends.
xoxo Kassey

The Daily Pip said...

Here's hoping it clears up soon! We have the opposite going on up here - it was supposed to rain, but it is sunny.

Your pal, Pip

Admiral Hestorb said...

Ah, I'm so sorry your plans got rained on sweetheart. I know what a dissapointment that is. xoxoxoxo

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Poor you Tucker,

Sorry you didn't get to go and hang out with your girlfriends at the market today, but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I'm sure they'll be there next week!!

Plus, do you really want to mess up your lovely fur in the rain?

Have a fun weekend anyway buddy,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Old Kitty said...

Oh Phoebe!! You look so sad and so cute too! Awwww! Me and Charlie hope you and Tucker get to go to the market at another time when the weather is good!! We like the sound of your mum's job! LOL! Take care
x

Ivan from WMD said...

Poor Pheobe! You do look very sad today. Maybe the weather will clear up after all?

Oskar said...

I hope those clouds leave you alone.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Katnip Lounge said...

C'mon over to our house! It's sunny!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Oh shame about your weather spoiling your fun. Phoebe certainly looks very sad. I don't know what we're going to do today but If I don't get off my bum it will be over. I love markets and fairs too, but they're not dog friendly around here. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

Anonymous said...

What? How dare she deny you an outing like that! *sigh*

houndstooth said...

Sorry about the crappy weather! I hate when that happens!

Bunny

Julie Flanders said...

Oh Phoebe, you look so sad I just want to give you a big hug. So sorry the weather messed up your plans! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

Sage said...

I sure hope you got out and had some fun later today! I KNOW what you mean about not getting out though. It's the pits!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Yup...it sure did look a bit cloudy out today. But at least it didn't rain. Tomorrow is another day!

:o)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Phoebe, you sure do look sad. We are all hoping that the rain went away and you at least got to go for a nice walk. We don't like rainy days either because we can't go out to play.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

CATachresis said...

You are not a politician by any chance? It seemed to be the job that fitted your description! ;)

Sagira said...

Those are some sad eyes. Sure hope the day turned around for you.