10.10.2011

Best of the Web? Moi?!!!

Hi, everyone, it's me, Tucker!  And I have some exciting news!  Mom was helping me answer my email last week and we got a really good one from a website called Pocket Change, asking if they could feature us in their Best of the Web series.  Naturally, we said ... but of course!  And so they did!  And here we are!  Our blog friends Jon Farleigh and Dewi were also featured!    

This is the picture of me that they used: 

TUCKER TELLS ALL

And this is the copy that Mom sent them ... 

“I started Tucker Tells All as a way to chronicle the lives of my five wonderful animal companions in words and photos.  I did so never expecting that anyone but my family and close friends would ever read it, but to my immense surprise, I have found a wonderful community of similarly-minded people who have made me feel incredibly welcomed and supported.  I’ve always loved to write, but through the exercise of blogging, I’ve discovered an interest in photography as well, and have just enrolled in a beginning photography class in hopes of bettering my currently very minimal skills in that area. As my first ”blog-a-versary” looms, my most fervent hope is that the title character of the blog will remain healthy and vigorous for many years to come.”


Now, let me ask you ... does anyone ELSE think it's wrong that she is once again trying to take credit for MY idea?  All I can say is, at least MINE was the only picture they ran.  I mean, really.  This IS MY BLOG!  


So if you're looking for shopping tips or buying advice on anything from baking to gifts, check out Pocket Change's  Tip Center.  Or you can check out the blog by clicking on the link above.  (You'll also find them in our blog roll.)


Thanks again to the team at Pocket Change for our award.  We're very honored! 

23 comments:

HoundDogMom said...

Congratulations on being the featured blog. Our human is always taking credit for all the good things we do. We don't understand why she takes credit for only good things though. Have a great day! Sniffs, The HoundDogs

Remington said...

Congrats! You are famous! That is so cool!

CATachresis said...

Tucker, we all know it's you who does the hard blog slog. We are not taken in! ;) Big congratulations on you and your human's great acolade >^..^<

Katnip Lounge said...

Ain't that the way it goes? Moms...hmph.

ConCATulations!

Old Kitty said...

Huge congratulations!! Awww Tucker - you are truly a star!! Yay! Take care
x

In Black and White said...

Looking handsome Tucker - congrats on your stardom!

houndstooth said...

Congratulations on being featured! I think that picture of you is hilarious -- your expression says it all!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Oh dat is a BIG honor. Congratulations!!!! Wee's will have to go check dem out!

WooHoo!

Pamela said...

Congratulations! Anyone looking at your picture would know it's a well deserved honor.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Congratulations Tucker. I love the photo your Mum used. You're looking very handsome but polite;)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Bigtime congrats on that post, Tucker. We think Mom picked a great pic of you. Sometimes it is just as well to let the humans think it was their idea - they just might toss you an extra tasty treat or two.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Gigi said...

Congrats, Tucker & Mom! Will you still talk to us Little People now that you're all famous and stuff?

Peggy Frezon said...

Congrats on your award! I jumped over here from Kol's Notes. I'm happy to meet the whole family! Adorable!

bichonpawz said...

That is quite a distinguished honor!!! Congratulations on your award!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Carly @GreenDogLove said...

Great photo! Congrats on your award! :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is fabulous!!

Congratulations!

yuki and rocket said...

Congrats! I'll be sure to check out the links...us dogs gotta remind the humans there would not be a blog without us cute pups!

yuki and rocket

tubby3pug said...

That is so fantastic, you are definitely one of "the best of the web" Tell mom to give you extra treats for all your hard work

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Congratulations Tucker,

I'm gonna give all the credit to you buddy - and rightly so!! Tee Hee

Your pal Snoopy :)

Elizabeth Keene said...

We are SOOOO behind reading...

Yes, saw you over there at pocketchange (before I even submitted my info). I like what they're trying to do over there and I hope it catches on (guess we're helping with that). :) Anyway, congrats and thanks for mentioning us!

Nibs said...

Wow! congratulations!

Sagira said...

Congrats! You're famous. Can I have your pawtograph?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.