10.04.2011

The Tasty Tuesday That Wasn't

Hi, everyone ... MP here!  Things have been kind of crazy here work-wise (what else is new?) so despite my best intentions we weren't able to execute our planned Tasty Tuesday post, with our continued reviews of the Freshpet products that we were so generously given to try.  I will say that overall my impression of the Freshpet products is very good.  I have found them to be as represented on their website and in the materials I was given to review, and I would feel comfortable buying them and recommending them to other pet owners.  As for more specific reviews, stay tuned ... 

Also, if you want to try either of the two remaining giveaway items, go ahead and comment telling me which one you want to try ... and next Monday I'll do another random drawing to select that winner.  Again, thanks to Freshpet for so generously offering us the products to try and to share with our friends.  

The treats you can choose from should you win are either the Fresh Bones ... 


OR ... 

the Bison Chews 



I do apologize for not being able to complete the planned blog post for today 
... from some of the emails I've received I know there are quite a few of you who are really interested in the reviews of these products, and I promise not to disappoint you in that regard.  I hope you are more forgiving than the gang here.  Phoebe, for one, is thoroughly disgusted with me ... 



Hope everyone enjoyed the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Kolchak and Sugar.  We're definitely sorry that we missed it!  

8 comments:

Gigi said...

Aw, Sweet Phoebe! You looks very sadz! Cheer up! No one blames you for your slacker Human, ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

You have to keep those humans in line :). Oh bison sounds awesome - it's hard to find bison products. My duo love bison and recently found a food with it and they love it!

Old Kitty said...

Awwww Phoebe!!! this is such a CUTE picture of you!!!!

Take care
x

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Yes, life does have a habit of interfering with blogging at times:( I hope you catch up soon, I just about have;)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wowsers, Phoebe! You really do look upset. It's OK...go give Mom a big lick. Her will feel all better. Sometimes daily life jus' gets in da way of plans!

Julie Flanders said...

Oh Phoebe, you make me laugh. What a classic picture!

Kolchak Puggle said...

What a sweetheart that Phoebe is! We are really looking forward to your review of the bison sticks. We LOVE bison at our house! Love it!

Sagira said...

Now that is one disgusted face for sure. BOl