10.31.2010

Witches' hats and coal black cats ...

Hi, everyone ... it's me, Finn.  This is my first Halloween, and so far it's been pretty nice.  Olivia & Tanner don't like it and run away and hide in the bedroom when the little humans in their costumes come to the door asking for candy, but I think it's pretty entertaining, myself.  And I'm just glad that I'm not still homeless and out on the streets by myself, especially tonight, because I've heard that mean people sometimes do terrible things to black cats on Halloween.  So I hope all of my new friends are safe inside tonight with Moms & Dads who love them, like I am. 



And here is a picture of me when I was still pretty little.  It's not a great picture, but I chose it because Mom messed up the flashy thing on the camera and gave me spooky-looking glowy eyes, which I think is appropriate for today.  Happy Halloween!

No comments: