10.29.2010

Voila! It's me, Olivia!

Hello out there ... it's me, Olivia!  (This is me, in case you forgot.)



My big bro, Tucker, introduced me earlier today, and I must say, as much as I love Tucker (he IS by FAR my favorite brother), I don't think he did a superb job of introducing me. 

However, I'll let you learn all about my sparkling wit, pleasing purr-sonality, and my myriad other charms for yourselves as we get to know each other better.  For right now, I pose these three questions:

1) How come these dogs won't ever learn to pick up their toys?

2) Why do you think Mom says my tail looks like a coonskin cap?  I am NOT a raccoon!  I am a calico CAT!

And MOST important ...

3) Do you think my ... ahem ... posterior looks big from this angle?


Purrs till next time,

Olivia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a pretty cat! The markings are so different!

(Don't tell Lilith I said that!) ;)

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Olivia! Hi Tucker! I'm glad you came to visit my blog. Welcome to the blogosphere!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Thanks, Jing & William for being my first comments! I/we are so excited!

Love,

Tucker & Olivia

P.S. Stop by over the next couple of days to meet the rest of the furry fam.

Gigi said...

Hi Olivia! I will try to answer your questions:

1) They lack the fastidious nature of the feline. Yeah, that's a nice way of saying they're slobs)

2) Well, to be honest, my Human agrees with her. I myself think it is a most attractive kitteh tail.

3) Of COURSE not!

Nice to meet you!

Tucker The Crestie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tucker The Crestie said...

Thanks, Spitty! You can always count on a cat to tell the truth.

Love,

Olivia