5.04.2012

Looking forward to the weekend ....

Hi, everyone - it's me, Tanner!  Tucker let me post today because it's been a long time since I had a chance to post.  I hope all my friends out in Blogland are doing well. 


I've had a busy week this week on watch.  The neighbors now have some kind of big, grass-eating monster living in their yard that has required my extra-vigilant attention.  Mom will be home this weekend, though, and hopefully I'll be able to get a break.  If so, I think I'll just hang out on the couch and watch Animal Planet.


What are YOUR weekend plans?

11 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We had to ask Mommy about the grass monster! She laughed and said not to worry--they don't live in the desert,...much.
So we're gonna kick back and relax this weekend!

Bassetmomma said...

My you have been busy! I sure hope you get a break this weekend to watch your show!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are excited for the weekend too, but it is going to be Avery hot and humid one here. We hope to stay cool by our air vents.

Happy weekend

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Old Kitty said...

Ooooh does this grass eating monster have long ears and a cute tail?? Yay!!

Hello lovely Tanner! Aww enjoy your great tv show! Take care
x

CATachresis said...

We’ve had that grass monster!!

We’re going to do much the same as it is bank holiday here :)

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Tanner,

What an amazing picture.

Your pal, Pip

Ivan from WMD said...

Tanner, if we had AP, that's exactly what I'd be doing! Enjoy it!

NCmountainwoman said...

Enjoy the weekend. Pretty sure we will be chilling in the a/c because it is miserable outside.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Never take your eyes off of the grass eating monsters

tubby3pug said...

Beautiful picture. Have a relaxing weekend

urban hounds

Remington said...

I love the picture! Awesome!