5.07.2012

Monday AGAIN?


Hi, everyone - it's me, Phoebe!  It is getting hot again here - and I keep hearing the man in the talking box in the armoire yakking about how this is going to be a long, hot summer.  Well, duh!  We live in Florida!  How hard is it to predict THAT?


Anyway, we are trying to take advantage of cooler temperatures whenever we can, and this weekend Mom and Aunt K. took Tucker, Cosmo, and me to the park.  It was really fun!  

Mom says she's probably going to be pretty busy lame  this week so we may not post much, but we will try to visit everyone when we can.


9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww Phoebe! It's so lovely to see your adorable face!! Yay for some hots for summer!! Please send some across the pond as me and Charlie are still quite cold where we are!

Enjoy your walk in the park! Take care
x

Patrice and Higgins said...

I hate cold winters and I hate really hot summers. So, I guess I am not that easy to please! The only way I like hot summers is to be in a swimming pool on a raft! Maybe you could try that!!

~Higgins

Remington said...

I don't like hot summers either....I prefer SNOW! Have a fun week, my friends!

tubby3pug said...

So cute! Tell mom to get you a nice kiddie pool for the hot days

urban hounds

Sagira said...

Try to stay cool my friend! :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are pretty worried it is going to be a hot summer here too - it has been very hot already!!! But that's what our a/c cool vents are for, right?

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

bichonpawz said...

We do NOT like the real hot weather either!! We love air conditioning!! BOL!!! Enjoy your park walks while you can!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

yuki and rocket said...

I wish someone would tell Rocket hot weather is not good! but he loves it, i'd much rather be playing in the snow!!

yuki (and rocket)

Brenda said...

Oh I wish I had sand between my toes!! Cute pic. Hot or not, that looks fabulous. :)