3.21.2012

Word for the Day Wednesday


Hi, everyone. It's me, Olivia. And my word for the day is UNHAPPY.  

Allow me to illustrate ...

This is me. This is me UNHAPPY.


Why am I UNHAPPY, you ask? 


Well, if you must know, it's because all I was trying to do was to relax on the dining room chair which is my one of my favorite under the radar places to snoopervise from, when my privacy was rudely interrupted and my top secret cover blown by my stupid little brother!  


So - I am UNHAPPY! Spitty, isn't there something that YOU can do to help?  A royal decree of some kind you can issue? A Diva such as myself can only take so much aggravation, and I am at the end of my rope!

XOXO,

Olivia 

P.S.  If you haven't already entered our Orijen giveaway provided by MrChewy.com - you can do so HERE!

11 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Olivia, maybe you need to put up a No Trespassing sign.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Two Kitties One Pittie said...

Olivia, you and Stella are definitely soul sisters. :)

Katie Isabella said...

OH! A No Trespassing sign is a GREAT idea if Spitty doesn't issue a decree soon enough what with all the matters of CatState he has to deal with. xoxoxo

tubby3pug said...

Oh poor Olivia, you do look peeved

Urban Hounds

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Oh dear Olivia,

You sure do look pretty unhappy!!

I'm sending you a smile and a big wag to cheer you up - don't let your silly little brother upset you buddy :)

Your pal Snoopy :)

PS - next time, can't you just tell him that chair is taken…..? Tee Hee

Old Kitty said...

Awww lovely Olivia!!! Me and Charlie don't recognise the word "unhappy"! Only pretty gorgeous you and and your adorable brofur! Yay! take care
x

The Daily Pip said...

Oh gosh, it just drives me crazy when someone interrupts my snoopervision responsibilities!

Your pal, Pip

Gigi said...

Darling! Here I am!! Please note: Finn is hereby prohibited from following The Lady Olivia onto any chair UTT at any time. Further, said Finn is prohibited from causing any unhappiness or irritation of any other kind to The Lady Olivia. Defiance of this Royal Decree will result in Painful Punishment administered by one of the King's Loyal Minions. And hereunto I have set my PAW, this 21st Day of March, two thousand twelve.

Spitty R

Scrappy Angel said...

oh darn it! even your ears are back!

CATachresis said...

Those are very unhappy ears!!!

Bassetmomma said...

Dang! There's nothing worse than when your space is invaded!