3.12.2012

Where did the weekend go?


Hi, everyone ... it's me, Tucker!  (Phoebe is here, too!) 

And I don't know about you ... but I can't figure out where the weekend went?  This one seemed to go even faster than usual ... and Mom said it is because we had to "spring forward" this weekend.  I'm not sure why we had to do that, but Mom said it's good because then we have an extra hour of daylight and that means more time at the end of the day to go to the dog park and do other fun stuff.  So I guess that's ok.


But I'm still REALLY tired today, and so is Phoebe.  So we're going to let Mom work ... while we take a nice, restorative snooze!

Happy Monday, everyone! 

15 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww beautiful Phoebe and adorable Tucker! You two are just too super duper cute and gorgeous! Awwww enjoy your snooze!! Take care
x

Rama's Mama said...

I think we should all take an extra long snooze today! :-)

tubby3pug said...

Oh my what a sweet pic, Phoebe really reminds me of my Zira, but she looks like she is less of an independent spirity then Zira was

Urban Hounds

Dexter Dog said...

Ahhh it's good to have a friend to share your dog bed with.

Katie Isabella said...

YOu two make mommy want to come and snuggle you!

xoxox

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We sure hope Mom rewarded you two very well for this absolutely adorable photo!!!

Have a great week.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Brenda said...

What a great photo, it made me laugh when I scrolled down to it. I wish I was napping right there along with you guys. I love love love that extra daylight in the evening, but whew, springing forward and losing that hour of sleep is tough! I'm tired today!

Bassetmomma said...

Awwwwe! What a great picture! Happy Monday!

CATachresis said...

Great photo! Hope you spring back ok!

The Daily Pip said...

Yep, the whole spring forward thing really messes with things. I agree with you guys, time for a nap.

Your pal, Pip

Patrice and Higgins said...

Awwww, that is such a cutie snoozey picture!!!

~Higgins

Remington said...

GREAT pic! Happy Monday to you, my friends!

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Springing doesn't make much sense...now we loose it in the morning so even my second walk it's still dusk.

Just hopped by to catch up on your happenings and say hello! Have a great week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Monday to you too!

We're not big fans of the time change, it just means we lose an hour of sleep :(

Ivan from WMD said...

We felt the same way. And last night my mom fell asleep on the couch!!