11.14.2011

Manic Man-Cat Monday with Finn

Hi, everybody - it's me, Finn.  Mom said to post this picture for her today because the way I look in this picture is the way she FEELS!

I don't really get it, but sometimes Mom gets really mad when I don't do what she says. (Also, I have seen her look like this once or twice, and it's never a good idea to argue with her at times like that. Now when I look like this it's a different story ... it just means I'm trying really hard to catch that feather at the end of the long pole!)

Happy Monday, everyone! 

13 comments:

CATachresis said...

Scary!

Two Pitties in the City said...

What a face! I bet if you could do that on command you could get some great acting gigs!

Old Kitty said...

Good grief! Finn - you are fierce and fabulous!!! You see that's the difference - if humans did this look - they're scary - when kitties do it, they're awesomely cute! Yay! Take care
x

Admiral Hestorb said...

Happy Tuesday sweet one! You look all fierce. I'm a married kitty but you made me feel a little fainty. And mommy said that tummy is calling out for snorgling.

Brenda said...

LOL!!!!! What a picture!! Hilarious, thanks for putting a laugh into my Monday!

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for the Monday smiles. My mom felt like this, too, until she saw this picture and now she feels a little better.

Your pal, Pip

bichonpawz said...

We are having that kind of day at our house today too!!! BOL!!! Look at that face!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Scrappy Angel said...

YIKES! You scared me!

Hope Tuesday goes better!

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Whoa!!!

I'm scared!! I don't think I want to play with Cats any more.....

I'm off to hide behind Mums leg,

Good luck with the Cat,

Your pal Snoopy :)

Remington said...

SCARY!

Sagira said...

haha..sometimes my mom feels that way to!

Ivan from WMD said...

Finn, my mom has that same face!!

Anonymous said...

Hello black cat Finn - most of my neighbour cats give me that same look - know it well...