9.07.2011

Watch-Cat Wednesday

Hi, everyone ... it's me, Tanner!  (Yes, two days in a row!)

And just in case anyone doubts my Watch Cat abilities ... let it be known that I am watching over Mom even when she's at work.  See?

Think someone needs to clean off her desktop?


And here's another reminder ... we have ten days remaining and 66 comments to go!  So leave your comment HERE with the name of a shelter or rescue group you would donate to if you are the winner of our random drawing.  This is a chance to present the shelter or rescue group of your choice with a donation of up to $100 which we're doing in conjunction with the Back in Black Adoption Event. 

7 comments:

Julie Flanders said...

Oh, how awesome. Thanks for the reminder, Tanner, you little cutie! I had seen this before on your blog, but totally forgot to enter. Thanks for the opportunity and for spreading the word about this great event. :)

GreatGranny said...

Mom's desktop is always a mess. I am the only watch cat here and she depends on me.
xoxo Kassey

Sagira said...

Have to admit my desktop is worse. :(

Old Kitty said...

Awww good job lovely Cody! Take care
x

CATachresis said...

Tanner, definitely think mom should do a bit of housekeeping lol

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Well, the way I look at it, a busy desktop is a sign of a busy person!

BOL

tubby3pug said...

A crowded desk top is the sign of a creative mind