11.09.2012

What I'm looking forward to tomorrow ....




I found Pets Life Naturally about four years ago, when I got lost coming back from a client meeting a couple of hours away.  As I drove along looking for a way to get back on the interstate, I spotted it out of the corner of my eye and before I knew it my car was turning into the parking lot almost of its own volition.  I was not disappointed when I went inside, either, as I so often am when visiting pet supply stores.  Just about every premium brand of pet food, including frozen raw, is stocked on its shelves and in its freezers, and the staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable  about the products that they sell.  Unfortunately this store is about an hour and a half away from where I live, so I don't get down there too much.  Obviously often enough to get on their mailing list, though, and I was pretty happy to get this invite, especially since my previous plans for this Saturday had included nothing more exciting than doing laundry, cleaning the house, and going to the grocery store.  Wine, appetizers, and premium pet food?  Sounds like heaven, and the laundry can wait. 

And if any of you out there are close enough to attend, Tucker & I would love to see you there!


3 comments:

tubby3pug said...

Looks great! We are lucky to have a lot of good stores by us too


urban hounds

Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like fun! Course, you know we're SW desert kids, but have a sip for us!

Sagira said...

That sounds like fun. Hope you win some pawsome prizes!