1.10.2012

And the winner is ...

Hi, everybody ... it's me, Phoebe!  



Ok, sorry, I'm here now!  You know how it is when you get an irresistible urge to roll in the grass for no good reason at all?  Well, that is how I felt ... but I've gotten it out of my system now and I'm ready to announce the winner of Scout's Chip In raffle

And that winner is none other than everyone's good pal ... Pip!  Pip and his peeps are tireless advocates for animals in need through their work with The Red Door shelter, so I thought it was fitting that he was the winner here!  

But I also want to thank everyone who donated, no matter how large or small the donation, as well as everyone who spread the word about Scout on their blogs or Facebook pages.  And although Scout is, I'm sure, thankful for all the help and support she has received so far, she is still in need of more assistance, and her Chip In is still going on HERE.  So if you maybe couldn't donate before, but you can now, it's not too late.  And if you feel like spreading the word on your blogs, Facebook pages, etc. we would be most grateful.  

Meanwhile, many congratulations, and thanks, to Pip.  Pip, you are the winner of the gift basket and the Organic Dog Biscuit Kit from The Organic Pet Boutique.  

Please have your peeps email Mom or Tucker at tuckertellsall@gmail.com and give them your address and they'll make sure your prizes are sent to you right away.  And thanks for your help, buddy!  

11 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo Hoo - awesome winner - we all LOVE Pip. We hope Scout continues to improve.

We love to roll like that too, Phoebe, but we don't have nice green grass like that here now. We wouldn't mind a good roll in some snow, but we don't have that either:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Old Kitty said...

Huge congrats to Pip!! Yay! Take care
x

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Congratulations to our furend, Pip!

Inky and Molly said...

I know bout the rolling. I had to go down the beach today to get my urges out of the system.
Congrats to little Mr Pip!
MOLLY

CATachresis said...

Nothing like a roll in the grass, so I'm told. Will not be trying it any time soon though! Congrats to Pip :)))

bichonpawz said...

Congratulations to Pip!!! Excellent!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

haopee said...

Congratulations Pip! You deserve it all too well.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Woohoo!!

Well done to Pip - I bet she's rolling around in excitement now too!! :)

Have a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy :)

GreatGranny said...

Concats to PIP as the winner and we so hope that Scout is better.
xoxo Kassey

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks friends! I am just seeing this now and will email your mom.

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy Scout is doing better.

Your pal, Pip

Sagira said...

Congrats to Pip. I loved the cookie cutters. :)