7.20.2012

Friends Friday

Hi, everyone ... it's me, Tucker.  But you'll have to just remember what I look like, because Mom hasn't taken ANY new pictures of me in a LONG time! But I did find some pictures on her computer that were NOT of me.  When I asked her she said that these were some pictures she had taken of Aunt K's dog, Cassie.  She said she took them during the vacation that she didn't take me on.  Insult, meet Injury.  

Anyway ... since there are no recent pictures of ME to share with you, here are a few of THAT OTHER DOG whose name I am choosing not to remember.  I guess she's cute and all, but really.  This sort of gross neglect of yours truly cannot be allowed to continue.  I am going to have to put my paws down. 

  





Have a great weekend, everyone! 

9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww beautiful Tucker! You beauty is much too memorable to be forgotten! Yay!! Awwww your sweet friend is so adorable!! Take care
x

tubby3pug said...

What a cutie, I love all the pictures, but dont worry Tucker, you and only you, are the star of this blog

urban hounds

Sagira said...

What a cutie and great pics :)

Karen Jo said...

The other dog is cute, but you definitely need to put your paw down, Tucker. Pictures of you should be on every post.

Herman

Unknown said...

Cassie is adorable, but not half as much as you Tucker. Tell mum to get the camera out. Have a lovely Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

CATachresis said...

Oh Tucker, we don’t need to see up to date pics of you to realise your are still adorable!!! xx


….. as is that little cutie ;)

bichonpawz said...

Cassie is cute, but we could never, ever forget what you look like Tucker! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Katie Isabella said...

oh I have to say. what a little girly girl!

Ivan from WMD said...

Well...I suppose she's cute and all, but nothing can take the place of one of your photos, Tucker!