6.27.2012

Dealing with the paw-parazzi ...

Kitties!  (And pups!)  My mom clearly has no concept of boundaries.  The other day I was enjoying a nice afternoon nap when along came Mom with the flashy box.  Again!

Allow me to illustrate ...

There I was ... snoozing peacefully ...



When I was so rudely interrupted by Mom.  So I tried to put one paw over my eye to block out the intrusion.


But that didn't work so I finally just rolled over in very UN-cat-like submission in hopes she would take pity on me and leave me to nap in peace.



But she didn't.  Ah, well ... I guess it's just the price of being devastatingly handsome.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 

12 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Yes, it is!
(I mean about the handsome part)
brandi

Old Kitty said...

Awwww we so understand why mum is besotted with your utter beauty!! Take care
x

Unknown said...

You said it ,devastatingly handsome has it's price.
Best wishes Molly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We agree, you're just irresistible!


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

haopee said...

The price of fame... yes, it is something every dog and cat with a blogging human has to deal with. ^^

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

tubby3pug said...

Its hard being so gorgeous, no wonder that picture machine is always after you

urban hounds

Katie Isabella said...

Your handsomeness shines like a beacon to your mommy who cannot but take up the flashy beast and find you to capture all that man catness.

CATachresis said...

You are a pic magnate!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

No privacy from the flashy box!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Oui Oui said...

Truer words were never spoken! The things a handsome mancat has to put up with.

Scrappy Angel said...

I feel your pain. My peep snuck a photo of me sleepin'. It's just not right!

Ivan from WMD said...

But Tanner, that cute little nose!! Who could resist?