6.27.2012

Dealing with the paw-parazzi ...

Kitties!  (And pups!)  My mom clearly has no concept of boundaries.  The other day I was enjoying a nice afternoon nap when along came Mom with the flashy box.  Again!

Allow me to illustrate ...

There I was ... snoozing peacefully ...



When I was so rudely interrupted by Mom.  So I tried to put one paw over my eye to block out the intrusion.


But that didn't work so I finally just rolled over in very UN-cat-like submission in hopes she would take pity on me and leave me to nap in peace.



But she didn't.  Ah, well ... I guess it's just the price of being devastatingly handsome.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! 

12 comments:

brandi said...

Yes, it is!
(I mean about the handsome part)
brandi

Old Kitty said...

Awwww we so understand why mum is besotted with your utter beauty!! Take care
x

Molly The Wally said...

You said it ,devastatingly handsome has it's price.
Best wishes Molly

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We agree, you're just irresistible!


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

haopee said...

The price of fame... yes, it is something every dog and cat with a blogging human has to deal with. ^^

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

tubby3pug said...

Its hard being so gorgeous, no wonder that picture machine is always after you

urban hounds

Katie Isabella said...

Your handsomeness shines like a beacon to your mommy who cannot but take up the flashy beast and find you to capture all that man catness.

Carolyn said...

You are a pic magnate!!!

FURKIDSMOM said...

No privacy from the flashy box!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Oui Oui said...

Truer words were never spoken! The things a handsome mancat has to put up with.

Scrappy said...

I feel your pain. My peep snuck a photo of me sleepin'. It's just not right!

William said...

But Tanner, that cute little nose!! Who could resist?